The Delicious Tuning FlexFuel BlueTooth Kit (FFBT) for Ecutek, takes all the guess work out of determining what the ethanol/gasoline ratio is in your vehicle. The Flex Fuel system determines the content ratio between gasoline and ethanol content in the fuel. It then sends a signal to the ECU which dynamically computes the correct air/fuel ratios, ignition timing values, boost levels, cam angles, traction control and more based on the ethanol content.
Delicious Tuning FlexFuel BlueTooth Kit (OEM versus Race Spec differences):
OEM Fitment Style
- The OEM fitment style Delicious Tuning FFBT comes with ethanol compatible nylone hose and OEM compatible quick disconnect fittings. We recommend this package to those looking for a daily driver or light track use at a more economical price.
Race Spec Fitment Style
- The Race Spec fitment style Delicious Tuning FFBT comes with black stainless steel braided fuel lines, and AN race performance fittings. We recommend this package for those looking for heavier track use or want to keep with a higher end installation option.
Delicious Tuning FlexFuel BlueTooth Kit includes:
- Delicious Tuning FlexFuel Ethanol Content Analyzer with Integrated BlueTooth
- Delicious Tuning Smart Phone Applications (available February 2015, IPhone to follow in 2016)
- Delicious Tuning Hand Assembled and Pressure Tested Fuel Lines
- Delicious Tuning Mounting Bracket and Hardware
- Delicious Tuning Plug and Play Harness
- Continental Flex Fuel Sensor