"Tuner" indicates that this system does not include any ECU re-flashing tools or calibration file. You will need to consult a highly experienced EcuTek tuner prior to installing the system. Failure to do so will result in engine failure.
Design, detail and execution exceed OEM standards for a look you will be excited to show off at the car show or the track.
Boost your Scion FR-S/Subaru BRZ to the next level of performance with the new centrifugal supercharging system from Vortech.
• Gear-driven V-3 H67B centrifugal supercharger, designed specifically for the FA20 Boxer engine. Includes 3.48” drive pulley (approximately 9 PSI at factory redline) and G3 helical gear configuration.
• The V-3 features an internal oil reservoir. No connection between the oil pan and the compressor gear case is required; no oil line. Includes a remote fluid drain hose (attached to supercharger) that allows for simple fluid changes without removing the supercharger from the vehicle.
• Technologically advanced, high-efficiency, 5-Axis machined billet impeller and high-diffusion housing developed in their SAE-J1723-compliant supercharger test cell.
• Stylized airbox and filter housing design allows for additional flow, while retaining the factory cold air ram intake. Quick release fasteners allow for simple access to filter for change/cleaning.
• Integrated air/air charge cooler configuration features all aluminum tube ducting and an oversized cooler core to provide maximum cooling with minimum pressure loss.
• Discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps.
• CNC machined billet mounting bracketry with black anodized finish for attractive and functional "factory-type" appearance and rigidity.
• All necessary belts, pulleys and reusable high-flow air filter.